I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Safeguarding occupants to maximise protection
If an accident is unavoidable, new Kia cee'd is engineered to safeguard the occupants with a robust bodyshell and a range of passive safety measures to offer its occupants maximum possible protect ...
Operating door locks from outside the vehicle â€¢ Turn the key clockwise to unlock and counterclockwise to lock. â€¢ If you lock the driverâ€™s door with a key, all vehicle doors will lock auto ...
Created especially for European consumers, the original Kia cee'd marked a major turning point in Kia's history. It was the start of a new era, the first-ever Kia designed and produced in Europe. ...