I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Driving your vehicle
Ignition switch Starting the engine3 Manual transaxle Automatic transaxle Brake system Cruise control system Steering wheel Instrument cluster Gauges Warnings and indicators Lighting Wipers ...
Review Kia CeeвЂ™d
Things are hotting up more than global warming in the C-segment as yet another contender attempts to sow their seeds in this highly sought after family based sector. Kia have launched their all-ne ...
Blade inspection NOTICE Commercial hot waxes applied by automatic car washes have been known to make the windshield difficult to clean. Contamination of either the windshield or the wiper blad ...