I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Knowing your vehicle
Keys Remote keyless entry Theft-alarm system Immobilizer system Door locks Window Seat Safety belts Airbags - advanced supplemental restraint system Hood Fuel filler lid Mirrors Interior l ...
The engine number is stamped on the engine block as shown in the drawing. ...
Engine start/stop button
Illuminated ENGINE START/STOP button Whenever the front door is opened, the ENGINE START/STOP button will illuminate for your convenience. The light will go off after about 30 seconds when the ...