I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
The following lists are vehicle checks and inspections that should be performed by the owner or an authorized KIA dealer at the frequencies indicated to help ensure safe, dependable operation of y ...
How to use this manual Fuel requirements Vehicle handling instructions Vehicle break-in process Indicator symbols on the instrument cluster ...
Special driving conditions
Hazardous driving conditions When hazardous driving conditions are encountered such as water, snow, ice, mud, sand, or similar hazards, follow these suggestions: вЂў Drive cautiously and allow ex ...