I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
CAUTION To prevent damage to the conductors bonded to the inside surface of the rear window, never use sharp instruments or window cleaners containing abrasives to clean the window. NOTICE If ...
If emergency towing is necessary, we recommend having it done by an authorized Kia dealer or a commercial tow-truck service. Proper lifting and towing procedures are necessary to prevent damage ...
Wipers and washers
Windshield wiper/washer Rear window wiper/washer (if equipped) A : Wiper speed control Â· MIST â€“ Single wipe Â· OFF â€“ Off Â· INT â€“ Intermittent wipe Â· LO â€“ Low wiper speed Â· HI â€ ...