I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
The base Optima LX is priced at $16,355 with a 4-cylinder engine and 5-speed manual transmission and an extra $1,295 with a 5-speed automatic. An LX V6 costs $19,345 and comes only with the automa ...
Wipers and washers
A : Wiper speed control Â· MIST â€“ Single wipe Â· OFF â€“ Off Â· INT â€“ Intermittent wipe AUTO - AUTO control wipe (if equipped) Â· LO â€“ Low wiper speed Â· HI â€“ High wiper speed B : In ...
Cigarette lighter (if equipped) For the cigarette lighter to work, the ignition switch must be in the ACC or ON position. To use the cigarette lighter, push it all the way into its socket. When ...