I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Record your key number The key code number is stamped on the bar code tag attached to the key set. Should you lose your keys, this number will enable an authorized KIA dealer to duplicate the ...
The 2009 Kia Optima is covered by Kia's comprehensive warranty program, which offers unprecedented consumer protection. Included in this program are a 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warra ...
Child restraint system
Children riding in the car should sit in the rear seat and must always be properly restrained to minimize the risk of injury in an accident, sudden stop or sudden maneuver. According to accident s ...