I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
For best battery service вЂў Keep the battery securely mounted. вЂў Keep the battery top clean and dry. вЂў Keep the terminals and connections clean, tight, and coated with petroleum jelly or t ...
If emergency towing is necessary, we recommend having it done by an authorized Kia dealer or a commercial tow-truck service. Proper lifting and towing procedures are necessary to prevent damage ...
The name Sportage doesn't really conjure up warm memories. Many folks remember the Sportage of yesterday, a crude cute-ute that was plagued with quality issues, a weak engine and a cheap interior. ...