I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
The latest Magentis's look is hardly groundbreaking, and it lacks the personality and sense of identity of most mainstream class contenders. Still, it does have a modern 'European' feel to its sty ...
Inside rearview mirror Adjust the rearview mirror so that the center view through the rear window is seen. Make this adjustment before you start driving. WARNING - Rear visibility Do not place o ...