I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
2009 Kia Optima / Magentis
At first glance the redesigned 2009 Kia Optima (sold in Canada as the Magentis) looks like a marked improvement over the outgoing model. The design itself, while not exactly breathtaking, is on pa ...
Fuel filler lid
Opening the fuel filler lid The fuel filler lid must be opened from inside the vehicle by pressing the fuel filler lid opener button on the driverвЂ™s door. (if equipped) NOTICE If the fuel fi ...
The typical sedan has a larger engine than the Kia Rio. Keep in mind that smaller engines are often cheaper to fix, but smaller engines can be stressed more. The Kia Rio could learn a lesson or tw ...