I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Windshield defrosting and defogging
WARNING - Windshield heating Do not use the or position during cooling operation in extremely humid weather. The difference between the temperature of the outside air and the windshield could c ...
Normal maintenance schedule
Engine control system Chassis and body Chassis and body Chart symbols: I - Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace. R - Replac ...
You know what? It drives pretty well. On winding and hilly roads, the carвЂ™s comparatively wide stance makes it feel solid, with little body roll. I drove the вЂњ+вЂќ, вЂњ!вЂќ, and вЂњsportвЂќ tr ...