I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Opening the hood: 1. Pull the release lever on the lower left side of the instrument panel to unlatch the hood. The hood should pop open slightly. 2. Go to the front of the vehicle, raise th ...
Emission control system
The emission control system of your vehicle is covered by a written limited warranty. Please see the warranty information contained in the OwnerвЂ™s Handbook & Warranty Information booklet in ...
The specifications given here are for general information only. Please check with an authorized Kia dealer for more precise and more up-to-date information. ...