I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
If your temperature gauge indicates overheating, if you experience a loss of power, or if you hear a loud knocking or pinging noise, the engine has probably overheated. Should any of these sympto ...
The levels of noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) in the Magentis's cabin are particularly low, thanks to a studied programme of measures. These include sound-proofing foam in hollow sections of ...
The typical sedan has a larger engine than the Kia Rio. Keep in mind that smaller engines are often cheaper to fix, but smaller engines can be stressed more. The Kia Rio could learn a lesson or tw ...