I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
If your vehicle is equipped with this feature, you can slide or tilt your sunroof with the sunroof control buttons located on the overhead console. 1. Slide button 2. Tilt button 3. Close butt ...
These compartments can be used to store small items required by the driver or passengers. NOTICE вЂў To avoid possible theft, do not leave valuables in the storage compartment. вЂў Always keep ...
If you have a flat tire
Jack and tools The jack, jack handle, and wheel lug nut wrench are stored in the luggage compartment. Pull up the luggage box cover to reach this equipment. (1) Jack handle (2) Jack (3) Wheel ...