I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Battery saver function â€¢ The purpose of this feature is to prevent the battery from being discharged. The system automatically turns off the headlights and parking lights when the driver remove ...
Air bag - advanced supplemental restraint system
(1) Driverâ€™s front air bag (2) Passengerâ€™s front air bag (3) Side impact air bag (4) Curtain air bag * The actual air bags in the vehicle may differ from the illustration. * 3rd row seat : ...