I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
1. Tachometer 2. Turn signal indicators 3. Speedometer 4. Engine temperature gauge 5.Warning and indicator lights 6. Shift position indicator* (Automatic transaxle only) 7. Odometer/Tripmeter ...
Suggestions for economical operation
Your vehicle's fuel economy depends mainly on your style of driving, where you drive and when you drive. Each of these factors affects how many kilometers (miles) you can get from liter (a gallon ...