I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Explanation of scheduled maintenance items
Engine oil and filter The engine oil and filter should be changed at the intervals specified in the maintenance schedule. If the vehicle is being driven in severe conditions, more frequent oil an ...
Manual climate control system
1. Fan speed control knob 2. Mode selection knob 3. Temperature control knob 4. Recirculated air position button 5. Rear window defroster button 6. Air conditioning button Heating and air co ...
Automatic transaxle operation The automatic transaxle has 6 forward speeds and one reverse speed. The individual speeds are selected automatically, depending on the position of the shift lever. ...