I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Specifications & Consumer information
Dimensions Bulb wattage Tires and wheels Recommended lubricants and capacities Vehicle identification number (VIN) Vehicle certification label Tire specification and pressure label Engine numbe ...
The Kia's length, width and stretched wheelbase provide excellent legroom in the rear. The boot is also generous, with a 420-litre luggage capacity. In the front, though, the cabin doesn't give yo ...
How to use this manual
We want to help you get the greatest possible driving pleasure from your vehicle. Your OwnerвЂ™s Manual can assist you in many ways. We strongly recommend that you read the entire manual. In order ...