I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
The following lists are vehicle checks and inspections that should be performed by the owner or an authorized KIA dealer at the frequencies indicated to help ensure safe, dependable operation of y ...
Engine compartment Maintenance services Owner maintenance Explanation of scheduled maintenance items Engine oil Engine coolant Brake/clutch fluid Power steering fluid Washer fluid Parking bra ...
2011 Kia Optima Review
The previous generation Kia Optima was a vehicle struggling to keep up with the times, having emerged on the scene as a lackluster model masquerading as a value proposition, when in reality it was ...