I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Opening the hood: 1. Pull the release lever on the lower left side of the instrument panel to unlatch the hood. The hood should pop open slightly. 2. Go to the front of the vehicle, raise the ...
Review Kia CeeвЂ™d
Things are hotting up more than global warming in the C-segment as yet another contender attempts to sow their seeds in this highly sought after family based sector. Kia have launched their all-ne ...
Manual transaxle operation The manual transaxle has 5 forward gears. This shift pattern is imprinted on the shift knob. The transaxle is fully synchronized in all forward gears so shifting to e ...