I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Manual transaxle operation The manual transaxle has 5 forward gears. This shift pattern is imprinted on the shift knob. The transaxle is fully synchronized in all forward gears so shifting to e ...
Cigarette lighter To use the cigarette lighter, pull the assembly cover out. To operate the cigarette lighter, press it in and release it. When it is heated, it automatically pops out ready for ...
Air bag - advanced supplemental restraint system
(1) Driverâ€™s front air bag (2) Passengerâ€™s front air bag (3) Side impact air bag (4) Curtain air bag * The actual air bags in the vehicle may differ from the illustration. * 3rd row seat : ...