I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
A safer drive thanks to new 'active' and 'passive' technology
Kia invests heavily in R&D programmes directed at enhancing both the active and passive safety of its vehicles to deliver the highest levels of occupant protection. To ensure that owning and ...
Fuel filler lid
Opening the fuel filler lid The fuel filler lid must be opened from inside the vehicle by pulling up the fuel filler lid opener lever. NOTICE If the fuel filler lid does not open because ice h ...
Body Styles, Trim Levels, and Options
The 2010 Kia Sportage is a compact crossover SUV that's offered in LX and EX trim levels. Both are offered with a choice of front- or all-wheel drive. The entry-level LX comes with 16-inch alloy w ...