I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Driving your vehicle
Before driving Key positions Engine start/stop button Manual Transaxle Automatic transaxle Four wheel drive (4WD) Brake system Cruise control system Economical operation Special driving condi ...
Lubricants and fluids
Checking the washer fluid level The reservoir is translucent so that you can check the level with a quick visual inspection. Check the fluid level in the washer fluid reservoir and add fluid i ...
While the front cabin in the Rio offers a bit more head room than the typical sedan, there honestly isn't much of a difference. While the rear of the typical sedan provides a bit more head- and le ...