I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
For best battery service â€¢ Keep the battery securely mounted. â€¢ Keep the battery top clean and dry. â€¢ Keep the terminals and connections clean, tight, and coated with petroleum jelly or t ...
Operating door locks from outside the vehicle â€¢ Turn the key toward the front of the vehicle to unlock and toward the rear of the vehicle to lock. â€¢ If you lock the driverâ€™s door with a k ...
1. Tachometer 2. Turn signal indicators 3. Speedometer 4. Engine temperature gauge 5.Warning and indicator lights 6. Shift position indicator* (Automatic transaxle only) 7. Odometer/Tripmeter ...