I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Vehicle handling instructions
As with other vehicles of this type, failure to operate this vehicle correctly may result in loss of control, an accident or vehicle rollover. Specific design characteristics (higher ground clear ...
Windshield defrosting and defogging
WARNING - Windshield heating Do not use the or position during cooling operation in extremely humid weather. The difference between the temperature of the outside air and the windshield could c ...
In case of an emergency
Road warning In case of an emergency while driving Overheating Emergency starting Electrical circuit protection Towing If you have a flat tire ...