I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
The 2.4-liter 161-horsepower 4-cylinder engine has gained 23 horsepower from the early-2006 model and provides good acceleration below 60 mphвЂ”but average performance above that speed. The 2.7-li ...
Checking the power steering fluid level With the vehicle on level ground, check the fluid level in the power steering reservoir periodically. The fluid should be between MAX and MIN marks on t ...
Towing service If emergency towing is necessary, we recommend having it done by an authorized KIA dealer or a commercial towtruck service. Proper lifting and towing procedures are necessary to ...