I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Cruise control system
The cruise control system allows you to program the vehicle to maintain a constant speed without pressing the accelerator pedal. This system is designed to function above approximately 40 km/h (2 ...
Special driving conditions
Hazardous driving conditions When hazardous driving conditions are encountered such as water, snow, ice, mud, sand, or similar hazards, follow these suggestions: вЂў Drive cautiously and allow ex ...
Automatic climate control system
1. Temperature control knob 2. A/C display 3. Fan speed control knob 4. AUTO (automatic control) button 5. Mode selection button 6. Air conditioning button 7. Front windshield defrost button ...