I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
POWER AND FUEL-ECONOMY ARE UP TO PAR
That description might have you thinking the Optima has all sorts of power. True, the upgraded 2.4-liter four-cylinder gets added power for вЂ™09 with 175hp and 169 ft-lbs of torque, but itвЂ™s no ...
Safeguarding occupants to maximise protection
If an accident is unavoidable, new Kia cee'd is engineered to safeguard the occupants with a robust bodyshell and a range of passive safety measures to offer its occupants maximum possible protect ...
1. The Optima makes 200-hp from a standard direct-injection 2.4L 4-cylinder, while achieving best-in-class 24/35-mpg (city/hwy) fuel economy. 2. Optional class exclusive features include a panoram ...