I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Fuel filler lid
1. Stop the engine. 2. To open the fuel filler lid, pull the release lever. CAUTION To avoid injury from sharp edges, it is recommended that protective gloves be worn if there is a need to op ...
The high-pressure cooling system has a reservoir filled with year round antifreeze coolant. The reservoir is filled at the factory. Check the antifreeze protection and coolant level at least once ...
Enhancing occupant and pedestrian safety
Fitted as standard in most European countries, new safety features will include ESC with a new Roll-over Sensor that deploys the side airbags, curtain airbags and seatbelt pretensioners when requi ...