I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
1.6L 1. Engine coolant reservoir 2. Engine oil filler cap 3. Brake fluid reservoir 4. Air cleaner 5. Fuse box 6. Negative battery terminal 7. Positive battery terminal 8. Radiator cap 9. En ...
Four wheel drive (4WD)
Engine power can be delivered to all front and rear wheels for maximum traction. 4WD is useful when extra traction is required on road, such as, when driving on slippery, muddy, wet, or snow-cover ...
Explanation of scheduled maintenance items
Engine oil and filter The engine oil and filter should be changed at the intervals specified in the maintenance schedule. If the car is being driven in severe conditions, more frequent oil and fi ...