I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Using four-wheel drive
Driving on snow- or Ice-covered roads (вЂњ4WD LOCKвЂќ for full-time 4WD operation) вЂў Use snow tires. See вЂњTiresвЂќ in this section for more information. вЂў Keep an adequate distance between ...
Vehicle load limit
Tire and loading information label The label located on the driver's door sill gives the original tire size, cold tire pressures recommended for your vehicle, the number of people that can ...
Illuminated ignition switch (if equipped) Whenever a door is opened, the ignition switch will be illuminated for your convenience, provided the ignition switch is not in the ON position. The l ...