I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Antenna Glass antenna (if equipped) When the radio power switch is turned on while the ignition key is in either the вЂњONвЂќ or вЂњACCвЂќ position, your car will receive both AM and FM broadca ...
In case of an emergency
Road warning In case of an emergency while driving Overheating Emergency starting Electrical circuit protection Towing If you have a flat tire ...