I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Even the LX trim level is decently equipped, with such items as air conditioning, an AM/FM/CD sound system, a tilt-telescopic steering wheel, a manually adjustable driver's seat, cruise control an ...
Right for You?
Kia looks to resonate with young, tech-savvy consumers in a big way by offering a highly connected motoring experience. The Forte is also blessed with fresh good looks and is the segment leader in ...
Like all Kia models, Forte is covered by a comprehensive warranty program, which offers unprecedented consumer protection. Included in this program are a 10-year or 100,000-mile limited powertrain ...