I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Roof rack (if equipped) If the vehicle has a roof rack, you can load cargo on top of your vehicle. NOTICE If the vehicle is equipped with a sunroof, be sure not to position cargo onto the roof ...
Interior Design and Special Features
The Sportage features a functional, roomy and attractive interior. Both the materials and build quality are very good, especially for this price point. The rear-seat design makes hauling a large a ...
POWER AND FUEL-ECONOMY ARE UP TO PAR
That description might have you thinking the Optima has all sorts of power. True, the upgraded 2.4-liter four-cylinder gets added power for вЂ™09 with 175hp and 169 ft-lbs of torque, but itвЂ™s no ...