I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Inside, a good mix of materials with a protruding center stack (reminiscent of the Volkswagen New Beetle) offer a good use of space. The glove box is huge, but the flat-folding rear seats and unde ...
Tires and wheels
*1 Normal load : Up to 3 persons *2 High speed : above 160 km/h (100 mph) CAUTION When replacing tires, use the same size originally supplied with the vehicle. Using tires of a different size ...
Seat belt restraint system WARNING вЂў For maximum restraint system protection, the seat belts must always be used whenever the vehicle is moving. вЂў Seat belts are most effective when seatbac ...