I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
If your vehicle is equipped with this feature, you can slide or tilt your sunroof with the sunroof control buttons located on the overhead console. The sunroof can only be opened, closed, or ti ...
Windshield defrosting and defogging
WARNING - Windshield heating Do not use the or position during cooling operation in extremely humid weather. The difference between the temperature of the outside air and the windshield could c ...
This system is designed to provide protection from unauthorized entry into the car. This system is operated in three stages: the first is the "Armed" stage, the second is the "The ...