I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
2009 Kia Optima / Magentis
At first glance the redesigned 2009 Kia Optima (sold in Canada as the Magentis) looks like a marked improvement over the outgoing model. The design itself, while not exactly breathtaking, is on pa ...
IS BIGGER BETTER?
While weâ€™d certainly argue that when it comes to cars bigger isnâ€™t always better, the wider and longer Optima is now in line with its main competitors delivering added interior space. Rear sea ...
Engine and Specifications:
KIA Rio and Rio5 will be installed with 1.6 L capacity I-4 engine. This engine will be mated with five speed manual gear transmission. Rio LX and SX trims will be installed with four speed automat ...