I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Antenna D300102AAM-EU Your vehicle uses a roof antenna to receive AM or/and FM broadcast signals. This antenna is removable. To remove the roof antenna, turn it counterclockwise. To install th ...
A vehicleâ€™s electrical system is protected from electrical overload damage by fuses. This vehicle has 2 fuse panels, one located in the driverâ€™s side panel bolster, the other in the engine ...
Interior Design and Special Features
The 2007 Kia Sorento features a redesigned interior that makes tasteful use of wood and metal trim materials. The cabin is comfortable and functional. The leather seats are good quality. The rear ...