I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Illuminated ignition switch (if equipped) Whenever a front door is opened, the ignition switch will illuminate for your convenience, provided the ignition switch is not in the ON position. The ...
Hyundai is Kia's corporate parent, so the Optima gets Hyundai's impressive warranty; it includes 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain protection and 5-year/60,000-mile roadside assistance. Kia is put ...
Checking the washer fluid level Check the fluid level in the washer fluid reservoir and add fluid if necessary. Plain water may be used if washer fluid is not available. However, use washer solv ...