I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the Ownerâ€™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
2006 Kia Sportage
The Sportage EX now features a standard tire-pressure monitor, while all models receive a cabin air filtration system. ...
Wipers and washers
Windshield wiper/washer Rear window wiper/washer (if equipped) A : Wiper speed control Â· MIST/ â€“ Single wipe Â· OFF â€“ Off Â· INT â€“ Intermittent wipe (if equipped) Â· LO â€“ Low w ...
Powertrains and Performance
The 2009 Kia Sorento is available with two engine choices. The base model and LX are powered by a 3.3-liter V6 that produces 242 horsepower and 228 pound-feet of torque. The EX receives a 3.8-lite ...