I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Exterior care Exterior general caution It is very important to follow the label directions when using any chemical cleaner or polish. Read all warning and caution statements that appear on the l ...
Vehicle load limit
Tire and loading information label The tire label located on the driver's door sill gives the original tire size, cold tire pressures recommended for your vehicle, the number of people that ca ...
Kia Cee'd SW
When it comes to shouldering the expectations of an entire company, the new Kia Cee'd range carries a much heavier burden than most. Whichever you go for, the Cee'd offers precise steering and ha ...