I- Inspect these items and their related parts. If necessary, correct, clean, refill, adjust or replace.
R- Replace or change
(1) Refer to the lubricant and coolant specifications in the OwnerвЂ™s Manual.
(2) More frequent maintenance is required if driving under dusty conditions.
(3) More frequent maintenance is required if the vehicle is operated under any of the following conditions: a. Short-distance driving.
b. Driving on dusty roads.
c. Extensive idling or slow-speed driving in stop-and-go traffic.
(4) If necessary, rotate and balance the wheels.
* Note: Check the engine oil and coolant levels every week.
Opening the hood 1. Pull the release lever to unlatch the hood. The hood should pop open slightly. 2. Go to the front of the vehicle, raise the hood slightly, pull the secondary latch inside ...
Using four-wheel drive
Driving on snow- or Ice-covered roads (вЂњ4WD LOCKвЂќ for full-time 4WD operation) вЂў Use snow tires. See вЂњTiresвЂќ in this section for more information. вЂў Keep an adequate distance between ...
All 2009 Kia Sorentos, regardless of trim level, feature antilock disc brakes, full-length side curtain airbags, stability control, traction control and driver knee airbags. In government crash te ...